Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange



*To sum things up create two gmail accounts one for Gpt program offers and one for PTC / PTR and you will find yourself better organized and able to work the sites more efficiently which equals more money for you.*


neobux.com

Tips for GPT site's

GPT sites otherwise known as get paid to site's are the websites that you earn money from by completing offers, surveys, shopping and trials.

Sign up for a gmail account, use this email for completing the offers. Why do I need to do this? Well because you are going to be making free money online & the downside of it is that yes you will be receiving junk mail advertisements. Look over them as sometimes you will get an email from an offer site that you will need to confirm, the others just delete them its as easy as that. GPT type of site's don't send you junk mail but the offers you sign up for will. So using a separate gmail account will avoid your primary email from getting junk mail. Just to be honest I have also recieved a small amount of phone advertising calls as well as junk mail. I am a member of the national do not call list so maybe this helps me avoid calls that some say they get annoyed with, plus a “not interested please remove my number should do the trick as well“ some have even signed up for a free voicemail if any of this concerns you. It hasn't been a problem for me I simple recycle whatever mailings I don't find useful. Some I do keep mostly the traveling and coupon/free samples type of mail, as for the phone calls they have been rare with me. Neither has stopped me from earning with gpt site's.

Clear your cookies before doing offers and after submitting each offer. Why? This has been really helpful in getting the most offers approved for me as well as others so it is helpful to do. You can manually delete them from your toolbar or download ccleaner for free. You can also download roboform to auto fill in your information when doing offers. You can also use tab, right arrow > when doing yes / no questions to do them faster.

Refer others mostly all of these sites pay you a percentage of what your referrals make, it don't take away from their money though so don't get confused thinking that. Create yourself a free blog page or website like this one, place a signature in your emails promoting your site, post in forums with your link in your signature (don't Spam its a major turn off and can get your account deleted), write articles and reviews, tell your friends, family or make flyers & post them up in grocery store's, laundromats, beauty supplies etc... Be sure to sign up with traffic exchanges and safelisters, Marketing pond has several good exchanges listed as well as the top gpt programs.

Don't spam and don't do the same offer on different gpt sites. You can create a file on your notepad or wordpad and save it to your desktop with the offers you completed to use as a reference. You can watch your income grow from small to a good amount by building up your referral downline's.

I will be your referrer if you sign up through any of the clickable banners or links on my page's so feel free to send me a message after joining & let me know if I could be of further help.

No comments: