Your 1:1 Traffic Exchange



*To sum things up create two gmail accounts one for Gpt program offers and one for PTC / PTR and you will find yourself better organized and able to work the sites more efficiently which equals more money for you.*


neobux.com

PTC / PTR Tips

PTC otherwise known as paid to click websites and PTR which is paid to read are the sites you earn money from by clicking, reading and viewing emails and advertisements.

For these gmail is my preferred email of choice once again, because you don't want your paid emails to be bounced. I signed up for a free email account with gmail so I can earn from clicking ads and emails when I want to without worrying about my personal inbox getting overcrowded from emails. Some sites I earn through by clicking on them from my gmail email and some websites require you to login to your own internal inbox on their website, some send emails to both so it varies with each site. This is typical of PTR programs as PTC programs you just simply login with them and click on the ad's without being bothered with emails.

The ad's and emails have a certain amount of hits provided to them so its best to login in as frequently as possible to be sure you don't click an expired ad. Even when you don't get an email I still login and find some there, plus many site's have paid to click sections and paid to click banners on their site's, so be sure to click them as well to make the most money.

For a listing of ptc sites you can click here and marketing pond has several proven payers featured as well.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Thanks! I'll check out PTC opportunities.

Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife